www.flickr.com

Friday, March 10, 2006

The inevitable Spring purge



Earlier this week, the girls and I went through their clothing, put away the cool weather items, and pulled out the warm weather stuff. Further, they chose what they liked, and the rest we set aside to donate. Last night, I did the same in my own closet, and so I have several boxes ready to go already.

However, since we're all off next week, I hope to make even greater headway - Jesse' closet. We shall see.

My goals for the week are as follows:

1) Have fun with the family
2) Relax
3) Get an insane amount of shit done
3a) paint at least the hallway, preferably all currently white walls
3b) plant many seeds
3c) plant the tree
3d) transplant container plants into beds
3e) make more beds
3f) kill ligustrum (J)
3g) roof the trashy-looking sheds (J)

Hm. Not sure if those are compatible goals...

No comments: