www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not Contrary at All

UPDATED - the previous links did not work at all, so I have now added my own photos...see below:


These are my hollyhocks. My hollyhocks are tall and lovely and JUST about to bloom...but haven't quite unfurled their petals yet. I don't even know what color the flowers will be.

Every day I check on them, and they seem to grow 6 inches a night, and are covered with buds, but...no open flowers.


P1010127_0001
Originally uploaded by sinda kate.




These are also my Sweet Peas. They have bloomed, and are a lovely wine-red color.

They make me so happy.


P1010131_0001
Originally uploaded by sinda kate.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I want pictures!

Lisa said...

Beautiful!! I wonder what color they will be?

Mama Malcontent said...

is there anything sweeter than the smell of sweet peas?

Those hollyhocks are amazing.

Makes me want to head to the nursery.

Lisa said...

Okay, I'm experimenting with a profile thumbnail...