www.flickr.com

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Show and Tell

Blackbird has asked to see my street. Well, not mine specifically, but I'm sure she'd like to see it. Right?

The girls and I set off on a walk around the block.


I walked, they rode. We soon came to the first bend, and then to the sunny stretch.



To the left is the field where eggs were hidden recently, and also what the neighbors call the "snake pit."

Remember when George ate those eggs? YUCK.

Another corner, but not until we say hello to the goats. New babies!


These were taken with my wireless phone, so I couldn't zoom in on the babies. Just imagine their teeny cuteness.

Some men are laying sod, which bemuses the girls. "Didn't they already have grass in their yard? Isn't grass, technically, a weed?" Yes to both.

Up the hill and around the corner, we're in the home stretch now.

Around the last bend, and back in our nice shady bit.



Home again, home again, jiggity jig!

2 comments:

blackbird said...

Home again, home again, jiggity jig!

We say this all the TIME in Tuvalu.

You live in a really pretty place and I am so glad you played this week!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»