www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Snacks

Jesse has left again, this time to take care of his mom for a few days. Poor girls - he left for four days when he went camping and my mother was here, then I left for my trip to San Antonio, then he left for Ohio last weekend, and now this. Their routine is a mess.

As soon as he drove off, I put the girls in a bath, then hustled them off to bed. While I read stories, Hazel ran into the kitchen, opened the frig, and grabbed a container of cut veggies - carrots, celery, broccoli, and cauliflower. When she came back, she and Hannah munched and listened until both the stories and the snacks were gone. Then they were out.

Which isn't to say that I didn't notice Hazel had also swiped a hidden Easter candy earlier, and eaten it in the bathroom. Sneak.

No comments: