www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tutus

Trying to blog last night made my cute mini Mac very sad. She seems better now.

It's a frenzy around here as we near the end of school. The ballet recital is Saturday, but last night we drove four excited and bedecked girls to their dress rehearsal, which we were not allowed to attend.





Afterwards, Hazel said, "It was so much fun, you should have been there!"

I can't wait to see the grand production on Saturday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere in blogland:

Karla May gets to eat at Madam Mam's - hurray, it's open!


Lisa is Craptacular!
Sorry, girl.


Twisty is feeling pink. Or not.


And Julia's remodel is...I'm at a loss. Slow? Many-phased? Mysterious? I'm sure it will be as lovely as Julia herself once complete.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so excited about the new South Madam Mam's - just found out about it from a coworker. It is going to be perfect for lunch on a work day for me. Woo hoo!

Daisy said...

Jennifer, if you ever want a lunch date, I'm about 30 seconds away - let me know!