www.flickr.com

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Can you hear me now?

Tonight, after Hannah had fallen asleep, Hazel was still tossing and turning. My tactic is not to respond to her when she asks me question after question, because once you respond, she comes up with more questions. So she was asking me something, I forget what, and I was silent. She squirmed around, braced her hand on my face to push herself up, and moved her mouth around the side of my head, looking for my ear. Not finding it, she felt around with her finger, stuck it completely in my ear to make sure she had the right spot, then pressed her mouth right up to my ear to repeat her question.

Just in case, you know, I hadn't heard her the first ten times.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

That's why I just keep talking to her - it's easier on the body! Plus, it's funny when she just falls asleep in the middle of a conversation.

Lisa said...

While I was reading this (this morning), my two girls were tusling on the futon behind me. Then I heard Ruby say to Lyra," Okay, you can kiss me again, but this time make your lips dry ".

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
prince of tennis real milfs bbw