www.flickr.com

Monday, July 24, 2006

Linkage

Updated: to say, I can't believe I didn't tell you about this exciting announcement (thanks to Angela for the tip) which led me to discover this VERY happy date - October 18th. And all is well with the world.

Have you seen this website showing the shape of women's - mothers' - bodies? I think it's a great idea.

How about this article on parenting? Jesse and I worked hard at our partnership when Hannah was first born, and this article, while brief, captures some of what I feel we do that works well for us.

I read this article in The New Yorker this morning - very interesting, especially the way his research was dismissed since it related to pregnant women.

If you didn't know it already, Twisty is back from her two-fer!

Kris & Smith - Karen is visiting Vancouver this week, and her pictures, as always, are gorgeous. Maybe you can get a little fix there?

Blackbird took her Youngest to skateboarding camp, 5 hours away from home, for a week - **sob**

Lastly, there's this article in the NYT Magazine, which I haven't yet finished. So far, so good - I like it when accepted wisdom is finally suspect when someone questions how the previous studies were set up.

4 more nights.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Exciting news about Ani. Do you have your ticket yet?

Daisy said...

oh yeah

angela said...

i like the article. interesting study on iq's. not very surprising.