www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

hello?

I am experimenting with posting from my Blackberry. So far, so good...

Are you still there? I seem to have taken an impromptu break, as have many bloggers I read lately. We are off to "Grandma's Beach House" for a few days, and while I will be able to blog from there, I'm not making any promises.

Soon, school starts (you on the East Coast and West Coast - I know, can you believe it? It's true, less than 2 weeks to go), so perhaps with the return of routine I will be here more frequently.

Jennifer, Blackbird wants to see a chicken tomorrow - are you up to it? Any chicken I blog about will be dead.

With that 0mnivorous note, I am outta here. Cheers.

3 comments:

Bookhart said...

It boggles my mind that school starts in less than 2 weeks. Hello? What happened to starting after Labor Day? Enjoy your vacation.

blackbird said...

please let me know when you are back!

I don't want to lose track of you...
have fun!

Jennifer said...

Chicken photos, as ordered, on my site! Thanks for the inspiration.