www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

To Scrimp or Not

Not so successful today. $88 went to Target for random craft supplies, for my kids and also for the daycare the girls used to attend. And a handful of things for school - but mostly, it was fun stuff. Then, $3 at Central Market for a mid-afternoon snack, plus $60 for the housecleaners tomorrow.

Pictures of the trash coming, promise. In the meantime, how about this monkey to tide you over?



Yes, when we say the kids are climbing the walls around here, we mean it.

4 comments:

julia said...

Good lord, she *is* a little monkey! That right leg looks painful.


I can never go into Target without spending $50. I can't explain it ... something pumped into the store through the vents, heh.

Oh, and your school supply buying reminds me, I can't believe school is starting so early this year!

Karla May said...

That photo RULES!

Girl con Queso said...

Very impressive!

urban-urchin said...

I used to do this! It drove my mother CRAZY!