www.flickr.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wow! Uploading pictures on Blogger's new BETA version is so much easier!

What do they look like, you may ask? Well, Antonia and Blackbird asked, anyway. I'm sure you wondered. Maybe - gasp - you've seen them first-hand. Regardless, your silent prayers have been answered.

This one is nice, don't you think?


I rather like the image of this one, clingling for dear life.


This is what we've been aiming for.


This is especially for Kris. Remeber Xena? She and Krispy went to the same high school (as did Jesse's sister. And Poppy. But you don't know them.).


Isn't it cute? I see Christmas/Hannukah presents in our future...


Thanks for the ideas on costumes, Antonia. I'm going to have to reach out to my friends who were able to take sewing machine classes this summer (ahem. cough.) and see what they're up to...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wait, Kris went to the same high school as Xena? In Australia? Or as Renee, in Houston? ANd you can use my sewing machine but this costume idea is way beyond my skills.

Krispy said...

Renee in Houston. She was so quiet. But very nice. I WISH I went to high school in australia with Xena. although they all had to wear uniforms there. very Britney Spears sort of things...

anyway. sewing? Is this from the same person who has persuaded me of the merits of *Party Pig* (which N calls Pig Party and always makes me laugh) Halloween costumes?

meno said...

I have had the pleasure of viewing lice first hand, thank you very much. And the sad thing is, i thought that since they were white (right?) That brown thing in Ems hair must be an errant gnat. So it took me over a week to figure out that, yes indeed, we have lice. Luckily, they didn't really spread beyond the 3 year old head.

urban-urchin said...

Ugh- My daughter had lice the summer before last- it was awful. She caught them on the last day of kindergarten when they had a dress up relay race involving hats. Nasty little buggers. My daughter has thick curly hair so it was a particular pain in the ass to comb through with a nit comb. Every now and then I do spot checks on her. Freaks her out immensly.

I'm glad you're nit free.