www.flickr.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Come Together

So, I'm having a party Friday night. And by the way, you're all invited! Seriously, if you're here in Austin, send me your e-mail, and I'll send you the details.

Anyway, it's a White Elephant exchange - the kind where you bring fancy gifts or, more likely, assorted oddments lying around, and each person gets to choose one gift from the pile of unopened AND opened gifts. It gets to be a lot of fun as people become quite competitive. Plus there's booze.

I sent out the invite online, and I noticed that several people were referencing World Peace in their replies. Finally, someone clued me in. You, too, can do your part for World Peace (warning -not entirely safe for work) (although the music is lovely).

Since I am now more knowledgeable about December 22nd, I wanted to let you all know - if you are planning to contribute to world peace, please do so before or after the party. Thanks.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

We are still sad that we won't be able to come, but I hope you all have a wonderful time!

Antonia said...

Merry Christmas Sinda. Is it less than 80 degrees yet? I hope you're having a lovely day: thank you for your blogging company this year. Lots of love and festive thoughts to you and yours.

Lisa said...

That was such a fun party. AND we got rid of our TV trays. Yea! Oh, plus we got to eat Jesse's paella. yummm.