www.flickr.com

Monday, March 19, 2007

Post-Break

Just before I read Bookhart's post about her super new toys, I glanced down at the sweet sight that awaits me each night and morning when I head for the Mac:



Which made me take a picture, and then I decided to take a few more pictures of our office slash laundry room:


Only one won't rotate correctly and so out of revenge, I refuse to post it.

Anyway, it was funny that Bookhart's post was about being able to post in her bed, because normally I can post from bed, and I tried to tonight, but my new laptop keeps losing its wireless adapter and it's making me super cranky.

So - Spring Break. It's over, thank god. The cousins came, and much fun was had by all. We went to a local carnival.





The kids rode in fast cars and went up high in the Ferris Wheel - they had a blast.

In Houston the next day, we visited the Museum and some Texas-sized boots.








There are more photos at Flickr, as usual.

EDITED - I was so tired last night, I forgot to say - Hey, you, show me where you blog! Put up some photos of your "blogging environs," please.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hooray for spending spring break with cousins!