www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bizarro World

I just read Lisa's post about her Red Letter Day. Go on, read it.

Did you really read it? I can wait.

Ok. Here's the cosmically bizarre part - the same thing happened in my house, also for the very first time ever.

I was asleep because, hello, it's dark and cold at 7 am this time of the year. Jesse got up, took a shower, and went to make breakfast and lunch for the girls. He came right back in to tell me that the girls were in Hannah's bed, the light was on, and they were each reading a book. This means my children got up, turned on the light, got two books, and got back into bed, all on their own.

Did this happen to anyone else?

I didn't get a picture, though, because I stayed in bed. For just a few more minutes.....zzzzzzz

2 comments:

Krispy said...

and YOU have to go read the comment I left for Lisa's red letter day about what happens at my house when the children wake up early (besides balancing condiments.)

peevish said...

That. Is. Crazy. WTF?

But crazy in a good way, right?