www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday

We had a lovely day today, exept the part where I've been up since 3:19 AM.

Hazel and I went on our weekly trek to WFM, and I know you want to know what we bought, don't you? What our menu is for the week?
  • Pot roast - I started it as soon as we got back this morning, and it cooked all day. It was perfect, since I was able to convince the Porchers to eat with us while they were stopping by to pick up their triops. Yes, we pet-sat for dinosaur shrimp this weekend.
  • Potato Leek soup - so so simple to make, and everyone loves it.
  • Chicken Carbonara - sauteed chicken breasts with bacon, yum, and linguine.
  • Pork chops with mustard, gnocchi, and wilted spinach.
  • Chicken Noodle Soup, or Matzo Ball, we'll see.
  • Individual chicken pot pies with puff pastry tops, for a fun change.

More to say, but Hannah and I are hanging out right now - TTFN.

No comments: