Hazel and I went on our weekly trek to WFM, and I know you want to know what we bought, don't you? What our menu is for the week?
- Pot roast - I started it as soon as we got back this morning, and it cooked all day. It was perfect, since I was able to convince the Porchers to eat with us while they were stopping by to pick up their triops. Yes, we pet-sat for dinosaur shrimp this weekend.
- Potato Leek soup - so so simple to make, and everyone loves it.
- Chicken Carbonara - sauteed chicken breasts with bacon, yum, and linguine.
- Pork chops with mustard, gnocchi, and wilted spinach.
- Chicken Noodle Soup, or Matzo Ball, we'll see.
- Individual chicken pot pies with puff pastry tops, for a fun change.
More to say, but Hannah and I are hanging out right now - TTFN.