- Shrimp risotto - we had this tonight, which was a good thing, since Hannah banged her already-loose front tooth against the kitchen counter (don't ask) and drew blood, and was therefore grateful for a soft meal.
- Scallops and Chorizo sausage (the hard kind), and Chickpeas and Arugula - 1 of 2 Nigella recipes this week.
- Chicken Picatta & Linguine, an old standby.
- Orecchiette all Barese - broccoli rabe, of which I cannot get enough.
- Asian Chowder - the 2nd Nigella recipe, it uses coconut milk instead of dairy; I'm looking forward to it.
- Spaghetti or a huge salad - Jesse has been requesting the latter.
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Apparently I'm feeling the need for seafood this week.
at 9:03 PM