www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Another week, another menu

Apparently I'm feeling the need for seafood this week.
  • Shrimp risotto - we had this tonight, which was a good thing, since Hannah banged her already-loose front tooth against the kitchen counter (don't ask) and drew blood, and was therefore grateful for a soft meal.
  • Scallops and Chorizo sausage (the hard kind), and Chickpeas and Arugula - 1 of 2 Nigella recipes this week.
  • Chicken Picatta & Linguine, an old standby.
  • Orecchiette all Barese - broccoli rabe, of which I cannot get enough.
  • Asian Chowder - the 2nd Nigella recipe, it uses coconut milk instead of dairy; I'm looking forward to it.
  • Spaghetti or a huge salad - Jesse has been requesting the latter.
The tree is decorated. the children are snug etc., and while I have no cap nor kerchief, I have a glass of the Nouveau Beaujolais (did I mention? Le Beaujolais est arrive!) and all is good.

No comments: