www.flickr.com

Monday, March 24, 2008

Gaping Hole

It was very weird this last week.

We had a party at my house last weekend to celebrate the gorgeous weather and fabulous friends.


We took a hike through the greenbelt to splash in the shallow pool, hunt for clams and rocks, and be menaced by dogs.



We celebrated Mosey's 2nd birthday at a neighborhood park, where we lazed in the sun and got sunburns while the children frolicked.



We went to a now-annual Easter party and watched the kids ride a pony (really - a horse) and hunt for eggs and have a genuinely fun time together.


What was missing?

4 comments:

peevish said...

Awww. We feel the same way, except backwards. or something. Weird, this is the first time I've seen all but one of these photos.

Happy Birthday, Mosey!!

Jennifer said...

Amen, alleluia, amen!

loop dilu said...

word. how do I clean the tears out of my keyboard?

peevish said...

I'm still not comfortable, though, with the title Gaping Hole just above my photo.