www.flickr.com

Friday, April 25, 2008

OUCH

One minute I was in the shower, planning for the day; the next, I was in pain. Somehow, I threw my back out while washing my face. Apparently, it's not that uncommon.

Jesse is gone until Sunday, and I was home today with the girls, plus one more. I called my sister, who dropped everything to come to my rescue - thank you, Bou! Then I called the only chiropractor I know, the husband of a woman who works at our school. I see them at WFM every week, and at school functions, and everyone who has gone to him has had positive reports. He answered the phone (!) and said I could come right away (!!).

I've never been to a chiropractor before - have you? Check out my new poll. Anyway, he was great, and he says I should feel better by tomorrow, and be almost back to normal by Monday. I'm supposed to be in San Antonio all of next week, so I hope it's so.

3 comments:

Krispy said...

I'm having flashbacks to N's birthday last year - at some point in my shower I realized that walking back to my bed would be the hardest walk of my life. whew!

I sure hope you are feeling better soon - I'm anxious to hear how the chiropractor visit worked out.

cheers! (if you are even able to sit up and READ this...)

peevish said...

I hope you are all better now!

Happy belated Anniversary, too.

daay said...

I work for a chiropractor, and I have to admit the benefits are wonderful, for a person who used to suffer from migraines.

Hope you feel better soon, and remember ice is your friend.

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'll definitely be around reading yours again!

daay