www.flickr.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Presentation

Cat
  • still MIA
  • Maybe coyotes?
  • We'll have to hold a service this weekend.
  • The girls' response - now can we get a Pekingese?
  • NO
Me
  • Working long days
  • Driving to San Antonio
  • OK, just Monday and today
  • But still
  • Making presentations
  • With lots of bullet points
Jesse
  • Having a great summer home
  • With the girls
  • Older is better
  • Going on "Bus Adventures"
  • And swimming
  • Babysat my nephew today
  • He's also spending the night
  • Which falls under me, since
  • Jesse played tennis tonight
  • And I helped the young man to sleep
  • Jesse's birthday is this week - Juneteenth
  • Best. Husband. Ever.
Children
  • Growing on front tooth (Hannah)
  • First loose tooth (Hazel)
  • Can you feel it wriggle?
  • Is it looser now?
  • How about now?
  • What bedtime?
  • Bath? No.
  • Can I sleep with my cousin?
  • Yes.
Hamster
  • Last surviving pet
  • Weird

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are over-spaced after the first item.

-s

Sinda said...

This is the kind of feedback I have been enjoying ALL WEEK.

peevish said...

weird, indeed.

how long 'til you get a beagle or somesuch? my money is on one month, tops.

Sinda said...

OMG NEVER a Beagle.

I'm really enjoying no hair on the carpet, wet spots which I can attribute to post-bath children and not urine, etc. I'm going to hold out as long as I can.

Sinda said...

OMG NEVER a Beagle.

I'm really enjoying no hair on the carpet, wet spots which I can attribute to post-bath children and not urine, etc. I'm going to hold out as long as I can.

peevish said...

I know what you mean. The vomit-free rugs are a beautiful thing. And the vacuuming is far less frequent. And God, I love not having to lock up all the food.

daisy said...

So sorry about the cat. Is your name really Daisy? Because I too lost a cat.. Gosh maybe we were separated at birth...