www.flickr.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dr. Horrible

People - RUN, don't walk, over to Dr. Horrible and watch Joss Whedon's new work. Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion (ak the guy in te pants) and Felicia Day. You've got your evil-doers, your moisture, your laundry, and SINGING. It is not to be missed.

But hurry:

ACT ONE (Wheee!) will go up Tuesday July 15th.
ACT TWO (OMG!) will go up Thursday July 17th.
ACT THREE (Denouement!) will go up Saturday July 19th.
All acts will stay up until midnight Sunday July 20th. Then they will vanish into the night, like a phantom (but not THE Phantom – that’s still playing. Like, everywhere.)

3 comments:

Agent X said...

You can also download them on itunes for your later viewing pleasure but you will have to pony up a $1.99 per epi...

peevish said...

I watched Act 2 today. Even better than Act 1!

"ooh, look at my wrist! I've got to go."

Krispy said...

BRILLIANT!
we ponied and I'm glad we did, because I'm going to be singing this for the rest of the year! or at least until there is something else out there from Joss that I can become obsessive about.