www.flickr.com

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Language is a virus

If you don't follow folks on Twitter, you may have missed this phenomenon last night. 

Personally, I'm thrilled at McCain's choice - could it be any better? 

Matthew Baldwin thinks the GOP will get Buyer's Remorse any moment now. 

Becca has been processing the news over time.

Jezebel can always be counted upon for some thoughtful yet entertaining posts.

What do you think?  Share your opinion in the comments.  Angela, what are the kids names again?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bristol, Willow, Trig, Track and I forget the fifth one

Sinda said...

That's the one I was forgetting - I googled it - Piper.

Agent X said...

Piper? Maybe I am the only one who thought of this but she named her children after 2 witch characters (Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Piper from Charmed). Maybe she is a witch! That would be cool... So 2 witch names and 2 names after her favorite subjects in school..

peevish said...

You forgot Piper because that is the most normal one.

Our home phone service has been out for 3 days and the first call we received last night was from the Boulder County Democrats. They wanted to know what I thought about Palin. I'd rather see a witch in the White House, than a scary anti-choice hockey Mom with an annoying accent.