www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Enumeration

  1. I made granola today for the school's Fall Festival this weekend - a first for me, and I knew it was easy, but not THAT easy. I went with cherries, figs, and pears, too.
  2. Bangers and mash for dinner. Or, sausages and mashed potatoes.
  3. It's cold, and getting colder tonight. The heat is on. While it technically qualifies for a fire - 30s - since it will be in the 70s tomorrow, I'll pass. The girls are snuggled under layers of blankets and will likely wake up melting.
  4. I'm off tomorrow, to chaperone a school trip in the morning and then attend a birthday party in the afternoon.
  5. The polls look good. I still haven't exhaled, but it's getting easier to hold my breath. Oh, wait, knock wood. Don't listen, universe.
  6. I have Halloween chocolate hidden near my bed. Only Jesse knows about it, and apparently he's sworn off of it for the season. Sorry, hon.

No comments: