www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fourteen

Another problem with working all day, and writing on this here blog, is the timing of the thing.

I mean, first thing in the morning it's all I can do to get everyone dressed, fed and out the door, so there is rarely time for computing, much less peaceful, thoughtful, caffeinated computing.

Evenings, I'm usually cooking, cleaning, entertaining children / breaking up fights, or on rare occasions, socializing, until we eat dinner, and then we enter the frenzied bedtime hour.

Afterward, if I'm awake, I usually have some kind of order to impose - either housework to do, bills to pay - or, I just want to veg with a book or a video. And my thoughts are probably the least coherent they've been all day (if tonight's post is anything to go by...)

During the day, I usually think of a couple of interesting things to note here, but by the time I am able to sit at a computer and compose my thoughts...pffft!

So, nothing but drivel for you here - don't say I didn't tell you so.

1 comment:

peevish said...

SO what's the deal with posting everyday? A resolution or something? Only do it if you wanna, ok? No worries.