www.flickr.com

Friday, January 23, 2009

A geek, but a happy one

I am totally geeking out over here. Our new, fancy, shiny TV came today, and while it won't be installed until Sunday (with the full motion swivel mount, yo), I did connect it tonight to the digital antenna, and to my new Roku box.

If any of you are on the fence about getting a Roku - hop off and order it RIGHT NOW. It was insanely easy to hook up, and then the girls and I browsed Netflix, added a few movies to our instant queue, then watched a movie immediately. It came in crystal clear, didn't hiccup once, and again, was ridiculously easy to use.

Also, with the new digital antenna, we have 3 PBS stations - who knew?

Gotta go - the girls are in bed, Hannah is reading a Roald Dahl story to Hazel, and I have a date with MI-5.

1 comment:

Agent X said...

i SO told you about the Roku!!!