www.flickr.com

Friday, January 02, 2009

Poor Bird

Quiet morning with no children - I worked, then went to pick them up at 1:00. Then back to work, while they played tennis with Jesse and then hung out with neighborhood friends.

Ran to grocery store for veggies for chicken noodle soup, then popped into neighbor's for drink. Headed home at dark, to find Hannah with arm on ice. She tried to ride her bike across street at dusk, through ditch, and fell off. I think the darkness made it hard to land well...she is at ER now with Jesse. Am hoping nothing is broken, but it doesn't look good.

edited to add: Buckle Fracture.

3 comments:

peevish said...

Are you guys making a scrapbook of all your ER visits? I think the girls would be great at that project.

What color is her cast? And is she feeling better (I hope)? Or does it still hurt lots (I hope not!)?

phd in yogurtry said...

Poor bird is right, but she's running around managing like nothing happened. Brave bird, I call that!

Vetmommy said...

Oh no! Heal fast, Hannah!