www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Crank

I'm cranky.

I'm tired of my office temperature hovering around 60, and the outdoors warming up to the 70s. Would be fine if I were outside, but I'm NOT.

I'm tired of dishes. Not that I've washed them all week - Jesse has. But they (and possibly he) look at me reproachfully.

Ditto cooking - again, he's done it all.

I'm the snooze queen, then the sit around and drink coffee queen, while Jesse makes lunches and interacts sweetly with the children.

To be fair, I've also been the tennis widow evenings this week.

But not tonight - tonight I get to go out! To a school meeting.

To recap: Jesse saint, me not, spring overdue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spring is indeed overdue. Perhaps you are not so bad but Jesse is overcompensating for making you a Tennis Widow. Thoughts?