Anyway, I'm a single parent for the next couple of weeks, which is neither here nor there but merely a segue into the announcement that I'm just going to share some linky love with you today, in case you haven't seen these:
- Dooce was on the today show. Meredith and the other guest were kind of annoying, but I like to see Heather try to encapsulate what she does into short, sound-bite-worthy statements.
- Definitely NSFW hilarious Citibank spoof-commercial
The New F***ing Citibank - watch more funny videos
- Butter is the key to making puff pastry. Well, and time.
- Have you seen these literal videos? Here's White Wedding:
White Wedding: Literal Video Version - watch more funny videos
- A great tutorial on building a raised bed. For vegetables.
- Thoughts on Obama's thoughts on education
- So, I follow Peter Sagal on Twitter, which is what led me here. After reading this post, I held a heated, internal debate as to whether or not I would read the article. Like Peter, I carefully avoid images, stories, anything to do with children and tragedy, but in the end, prompted by Peter, and noting that this was the same journalist who wrote the Pulitzer-prize winning piece about Joshua Bell , I read it. I think you should too, all the way to the end. I'm still thinking about it.