www.flickr.com

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Not Quite Five

The good thing about taking your husband to the airport at 8 AM on DST day is that your children, exhausted by the lack of sleep, collapse promptly at 8 PM. For that, I am thankful.

I am also thankful for PhotoBooth, which entertains and delights, and proves that Hannah can control people with her eyebeams.



I am not thankful for the MSM which is freaking the hell out about the economy. Give the man some time, people. You know how a pregnancy takes 9 months to finish a baby, and how it takes at least as many months to get your body back? This country needs more than 6 weeks.

I am quite thankful for the Green & Black's chocolate I found in my frig. I mean, I did put it there, so I knew where to look, but I sure was happy to see it was still there.

4 comments:

phd in yogurtry said...

Yum chocolate!

Those pictures are hilarious. Is Photobooth online? or a program you downloaded?

Sinda said...

Dr. Yogurt - I bought a new macbook on the sly, and they come with a camera and the software. Here's what I found out just now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_Booth

Liz said...

Those pictures are so fun! Just stumbled onto your blog this afternoon, it's cute!

Krispy said...

unlike the time J finished your candy bar? :) chocolate must be in the air waves. I had oreos for breakfast today (after the children left, of course)