www.flickr.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Of Elephants ad Mehndi

Kristina invited me to attend a lovely event last night, with an Indian theme, which included a candlelit garden scape, delicious food, free-flowing drinks, and Mehndi. The girls are very jealous of my henna'd hand this morning!

The event reminded me that the Mela should be taking place soon, so I looked it up and - next weekend! SO GLAD I checked!

The last time I went was a few years ago, and it fell on the same day I'd planned a party, so I took the girls by myself and Jesse stayed home to cook and clean. I think that was the last party for which we felt we had to divide and conquer - since then, the girls have been old enough that we could get things done without removing them from the premises.

Elephants, Indian food, dancing, elephants, Mehndi, elephants...who's in?

1 comment:

Agent X said...

whats the Mela? sounds fun!