www.flickr.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A couple of things

First - the weather. It cannot be denied, it's hot, with no improvement in sight.

I took this picture at 8:00 PM:


Jesse is playing tennis because he is INSANE.

Second, Michael Jackson. I haven't really kept up with his shenanigans, but I do remember the first time I heard my friends talking about that great new music video "Gorilla" -- I didn't have MTV, I didn't know! I also remember that my Canadian cousin LOVED him, wanted to marry him, and when she and I visited our grandparents together one summer, I heard a lot of MJ.

Perv, pedophile, irretrievably messed up individual, his music is iconic. RIP.

3 comments:

peevish said...

I keep wondering what will happen to his kids. Hope they end up with someone less crazy.

Fantastic Forrest said...

Well put. Saw your comment at PhD in Yogurtry's blog about the MJ Wake and was curious what else you had to say. I like your blog!

phd in yogurtry said...

Irretrievable is right. You just knew it was going to end badly.