www.flickr.com

Sunday, June 07, 2009

My new hero

I'm just a little bit exhausted over here, folks, and I didn't run a triathlon like Kris did. I did wake up at 5:00 and then rode my bike a bit, but then I had to take a nap this afternoon.

The girls also rode their bikes, on mile each way there and back, and were champs.


Kris competed for the first time this year, but Jennifer and Emily are seasoned pros. Angela came with us, and we were able to spot Kris and Jenn coming out of the water, the first event, and even ran into a friend there.

Here's the lake in which they swam, and some shots of the last sprint to the finish line:


Look how Kris has a smile on her face - she didn't even seem winded!

3 comments:

peevish said...

God, I wish I'd been there to cheer for you, Kiki. Go, Grrrrrrrrlllll!

peevish said...

Hey, Sin! Your shelfari shelf is empty. It's like you can't START reading.

Vetmommy said...

It was great having you guys there to support all of us. I really like that water shot. Captures the length and chaos of that part of the event!