Noting, for the record, anticipated mourning (not in order of importance):
- Taco Deli & Dona sauce
- The Alamo Drafthouse
- Whole Foods
- Central Market
- Wheatsville Co-Op
- P. Terry's
- Town Lake
- The YMCA
- Houndstooth. Oh, Houndstooth.
- The Soup Peddler & Juice Box
- Book People
- The Veloway
- The hill on Barton Creek
- The cover of the Austin Chronicle (I rarely pick it up any more)
- The NYT*
- Austin Montessori School
- Crossfit SoLa
- Angela at Yoga Yoga
- The Austin food + cocktail scene
- F*^#ing Hipsters everywhere
- ACL Live (and Kelly M., he rocks)
- Bike lanes
- Running into friends, randomly
- Affordable organic products and produce
- Affordable anything!
- Omnipresent Tex-Mex, Interior Mexican, margaritas, chips, salsa, guacamole
- Hazel's swim coach & Hannah's track coach
* Yes I know I can access them digitally - but it's not the same
We'll have to wait awhile to see what I am surprised to miss, and what I actually don't miss at all.
I should call out that this list isn't meant to and couldn't begin to encompass the many loved ones I will miss fiercely. You know who you are.